We are looking for a dedicated subtitler for our Media Department who can do the subtitling work for us.
- Experience – 6 months to 2 years
- Should have Knowledge of editing software.
- Should be proficient in English & Tamil languages
- Should subtitle efficiently and accurately by assuring good quality and workflow.
Receptionist for our Media Academy
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Coordination Skills
- Presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Job Description – Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greeting the guest /clients / students at the office
- Answering all incoming calls
- Coordinating with CEO for appointments and meetings
- Good knowledge of office management procedures and systems Administrative work
- Take care of Hospitality
- Assembling raw footage
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Proficient in operating Sony PMW & PXW series camcorder & Canon 5D Mark IV DSLR in the studio, Outdoor and at live broadcasts.
- Shooting scenes according to requirements
- Capturing quality footage from a fixed or moving position
- Maintain equipment in good working order and ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- Ensuring all footage is correctly taken and broadcast.
- Properly lighting scene areas before shooting footage.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Please Note: Freshers graduated in Media technology & Visual Communication can also apply, required on job training will be given.
Apply with photo, CV to the email – firstname.lastname@example.org